Robbie, Jennifer, Kayla, Emma & Ava

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Things that make us say...Yippee!

Following is a simple list of the things that have brought the Beaver household joy over the last few weeks & we just thought we would share a few of them....

*Robbie's brother is home from the hospital and while still on meds/oxygen doing much better.
*Spent some quality time w/ our families cooking, fishing and playing games.
*Ball season is OVER...while this may not bring my hubby too much joy, it does me. All the running was wearing me out!
*Cleaned out the garage & had a yard sale earning $150!!
*Started the crazy process of moving Emma in w/ Kayla & got their new bunkbeds & chests put together.
*Emma got her ears pierced! This was a HUGE accomplishment!
*Robbie finally got a used truck so I got my car back!
*Started feeling the baby move/kick/hiccup and love it!
*Ultrasound is scheduled a week from today!
*Got the newest Thirty-One products today from UPS...man it has been like Christmas!
*Went shopping w/ mom & finally got some maternity clothes & at a great deal!

I'm sure there's more things I could mention and some obviously more important than others, but I thought today I need to make a list of all the good things that's happened & not the bad which is so easy to do. God has been good to me and my family & I need to thank him more often for it! So, what's on your Yippee list??

1 comment: