Robbie, Jennifer, Kayla, Emma & Ava

Friday, April 23, 2010

Upside Down & Rightside Up

Needless to say, I have not dissapeared totally, more like just spread real thin. The Beaver household has been busy to say the least but I thought I take a sec to share a few of our main events the past couple of months. The job hunting continues for both Robbie & I, however, Robbie has had 2 interviews with 2 great companies and we are currently weighing the options & waiting on call backs for next week. Un-employment has been a challenge in its-self, but just meeting the weekly requirements & producing current info hasn't been a cup of tea either. I wonder sometimes if it's really worth the little amount you get...oh well. I really am thankful that we can sign up I just wonder sometimes why the government has to be so unorganized & complicated? Who am I kiddin, I am a miltary wife, I know better than that!

The Welcome Home Ceremonies have started from Robbie's deployment. We attended the one in Raleigh a couple weeks ago & it was so good to see all those soldiers of the 30th HBCT back on U.S. soil. The girls had a blast with the kid-friendly set-ups. I've attached a few pics from our weekend in Raleigh. We have two more ceremonies to go in the next two months then Robbie will be released back to his home unit- Taylorsville & things will go back to normal until his next rotation.

The girls have about 33 more days of school left until summer break YAY! They've done so great this year in school! All's A's and 3's!! Whoohoo! They have both also decided to play T-ball & Softball again. So, the running to practices & ballgames has begun, along with flip-flop tan lines, gatorades & cheese fries. Our family loves the ballfield. They have their 1st games tomorrow and had pictures today. They are definately just like their daddy when it comes to sports.

Currently, I've been spending a lot of my time at home cleaning (and disinfecting..Kayla had the stomach bug last week & Emma this week)& getting ready for a yard sale next weekend. The house has been torn upside down and it has been a task this week just finding a pair of matching socks! It's amazing how much stuff one house can aquire in so short of a time. I'm still job-searching myself but have enjoyed babysitting some and also filling in at the local attorney's office and I can't forget Thirty-One. I love selling Thirty-One & I'm so glad I decided to sign up when I did. It's been a blessing just getting out & having some time for me and fun meeting new people.

So, I've saved the best for last! Today, I went to my local OBGYN and confirmed that Robbie & I are expecting our 3rd baby!! We are all very excited, especially Robbie & Emma. They have already been praying for that baby brother! haha But, just when I thought we were busy enough, we are about to get a little busier!! God is so good and he has blessed us with so much. We are so grateful to have this little one on the way. I have to be honest, I've never seen my husband's face light up so much in my life...even when we got married ha! He is a wonderful husband & daddy and I'm so proud of him and my girls. They mean the world to me!

Hopefully my next post will not be so long and sooner than the last. Until then, hope you all have a great weekend!





1 comment:

  1. Congrats!! Life is never normal or lazy. BUt it sure it is a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete