Robbie, Jennifer, Kayla, Emma & Ava

Saturday, October 23, 2010

A View of Miss Ava

For my birthday this year I wanted to do a little something different. I requested that we spend it getting to see our sweet baby girl, since this would be my last opportunity to do an ultrasound. So, I booked an appt. in Hickory with Baby in Me 4D Imaging. It was amazing, I'd never had a 4D ultrasound done before. We went on the 14th and tried to take a look at her, but she was a bit stubborn (like her daddy) and wouldn't get her foot or hand out of her face, so we had to reschedule for today to finish up. She still didn't want to cooperate much today, but we did get to bring home some pictures & a DVD. The computer at the clinic also went down so I still have to go back next week to get our hard copies, but I thought I would share a few of her pictures! She's quite the little stinker already!

She opened her eyes for just a second!

Showing us her foot!

Giving us kisses!

Big Yawn!

Already got her mad/pouty face down!

A little smile!

What a sweet face!


We love you Ava Grace & we can't wait to get to see you & spoil you in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment