Well, I have decided that I want to attempt to start a blog. I am not the best with words, but I feel like this is something that I want to start trying to do occasionally just as something for me and "my time" so to speak. As most of you already know, I am in the middle of a new journey for 2009. Robbie, was deployed in April of this year and even though I do get to talk to him about every day or every other day, I still feel incomplete. Robbie is my best friend. When I am sad or upset, he can make me smile & forget all my worries in an instant. I can be mad at the world and he can say something to make me laugh & forget it ever happened. Even though we have been apart for basically all but 6 wks. out of the last 16 mons., I feel like our relationship & marriage has grown & grown every day. I know what he is thinking 99% of the time & can read his expressions like a book. He has been my encouragement & my rock through this deployment, when I feel like it should have been me doing the encouraging. I said all that to say this...there have been many changes for Robbie, the girls and myself and our families this past couple of years. But, God has always had a plan for us and even when I doubted myself, he picked me up & showed me the way. I want to ask you all for you prayers for me and the girls & Robbie, that we will continue to try to let his will be done. I know next year will hold many more changes for me & my family and though I think about it often, Robbie & I have talked about this many times and we know that God is in control & he always makes a way. So, for now, I'm done with my rambling and I'll leave you with this, hold on to your seats, it could get bumpy!!
Welcome to the blogosphere!!!
ReplyDelete