I've decided to make out a list for myself to accomplish over the next 4 wks., one to help me stay busy so the time doesn't drag, and two just because it desperately needs to be done! So, here in no particular order is my to-do list:
1) Clean & re-organize kitchen cabinets
2) Clean & straighten up Robbie's room downstairs
3) Finish getting things ready for Christmas in FEB!!
4) Organize all the clothes & storage totes in Laundry room.
5) Wash & clean out car
6) Get in at least 2-3 workouts a week in hopes to lose a goal of 10 lbs.
7) Maybe put in a few extra hours at work to help make up for some of the time I'll be taking off (hopefully as long as possible)!
8) Get things ready for tax time. (ugh)
9) Schedule our Anniversary trip & Chloe's kennell stay. (my fav one by far)
10) All the normal cleaning, homework, laundry & to-dos of the regular week!
Last but not least, I want to make sure to have time for me, thus I am so looking forward to this coming weekend at Calvary's women's conference. This will be my first women's conference and I'm excited about what the Lord has in store for us. I always love to hear other people's testimonies and how the Lord has worked in their lives. Sometimes the best things come from pampering your soul. I think I may pamper my nails & hair too before the next month is up too! Can you tell I'm excited & anxious for the next 4 weeks to fly by?? I'm sure I'll think of a bunch more things TO-DO between now & then too!! Well, off to start on my list....
Family photos
7 years ago

Oooohhhh.....I'm so excited for this weekend. You can get it all done. I can't even begin to imagine how excited you must be. YAY!!
ReplyDelete