Robbie, Jennifer, Kayla, Emma & Ava

Friday, February 5, 2010

Georgia On My Mind....

Quick update for those of you who don't know already....MY HUSBAND LANDED IN GA WEDNESDAY!!! I got the long awaited phone call I had been waiting 14 mons. for! I was at the office and when the phone rang with his ringtone and I was so startled I nearly threw the phone across the office haha! But, he is safely back on US soil and has started the de-mobilization process. Hopefully, if things progress and go accordingly (rare in the military) he should be home mid-week this coming week! YAY!!! I can't tell you how happy & excited I am that this moment has almost arrived! I can't wait for that last phone call from him that says I'm on my way to NC!! I want to praise and thank the Lord for keeping a protective hedge around the 30th brigade. Please keep the families of the soldiers who lost their lives making the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom in your prayers. I can not imagine go to a welcome home ceremony and to not have my soldier walk off that bus. Well, I hope everyone has a great weekend...looks like it's going to be another messy snowed-in one, but that just means time to clean for me! I'll hopefully update again soon saying I'm going to get our soldier!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you. A big Woot!! Woot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So thrilled to know Robbie is back in the US.I am thanking God for HIS protection and Grace for you and your family for the last 14 months.

    ReplyDelete