Today, 9 years ago, I married my best friend & love of my life. I want to thank God for leading Robbie & I together. We could definately tell some tales and have for sure had our moments of ups and downs, but the Lord has truely blessed us with a beautiful family and a marriage that only gets stronger with time. We've known each other for about 13 1/2 years. Robbie & I met in high school and we both were so called "nerds". He had the cutest poofy curly hair & glasses and I had permed hair & braces. Oh, gosh it was awful to go back to 9th grade and look at pics. But, that outspoken, class clown won my heart from the 1st day & I've loved him ever since! God has blessed us with 2 wonderful children and families & friends we can always say love & support us. I'm so proud of you Robbie and how far you have come & all your accomplishments. I've watched God use you and you grow in him and I couldn't ask for a better friend, husband & father to our kids. I love you with all my heart! I'm so glad to have you HOME!! Happy Anniversary!
Family photos
7 years ago

Happy Anny! Enjoy your trip.
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! Love you guys!
ReplyDelete