Robbie, Jennifer, Kayla, Emma & Ava

Friday, June 3, 2011

Did You Miss Me??

Let me first apologize for falling off the face of the earth! As you can imagine, I have been extremely busier than normal with an infant in the house again! Things have been wonderful with Ava though! She, except for occasional sleep issues, is a very good baby. She has lots to keep her occupied with two other sisters in the house. Kayla turned 11 in March and Emma turned 7 in May. They are both ready for the end of the school year to be over & get onto summer break. They both have done really well in school this year. Kayla made level 4's on her Science, Math & Reading EOG's which is a big accomplishment for 5th grade, and both Kayla & Emma are finishing up ball season (softball) as we speak. It's good to keep them involved with school & sports, but I have to admit, I'm ready for a break! Ava is growing like a weed! She has a check up in a couple weeks, but she's around 14 lbs. or so now. She's learning something new every day. She's already trying to crawl & can get around by rolling pretty easily. She does have a bit of a temper when it comes to her food though. When she's hungry we know it! She's up to about 5-6 new baby foods now. What fun! Robbie & I are doing good as well. I took a part-time peak teller position in March for First Citizens Bank and balance that as well as Thirty-One part-time and of course the regular jobs of Mom & wife! haha.. Robbie, well, is still Robbie for sure, but he's looking for what the Lord would have him do at the moment. He's working a regular job & already planning for deployment upcoming again next year, but feels like the Lord is trying to lead him in another direction, at this point, we're not sure just what or where. We know the Lord has a lot in store for our family and we are just praying that we follow him as best we can & always turn to him for guidance. I have the hardest time with this and I pray that I can quit trying to be Mrs. fix-it all the time & give my worries to him to handle. I guess that's one of a woman's main flaws though. It's hard being a woman, wife, mom at times because we do worry about things so much. With men, it's black or white...no gray area. No questions. To my husband I thank you for always just telling it like it is or accepting things the way they are & without worrying. With that said, keep our family in your prayers..we are praying for a change and where He leads we will follow.

I hope to be blogging more on a regular basis since hopefully things are getting back to a more normal routine. Who am I kidding, nothing's ever normal at our house, but I do enjoy my down time blogging. It's a good "me time" & stress relief, even if no one does read! lol Here are a few pics I thought I'd share that are my favs from the past several months! Enjoy!


Our Christmas Baby!

Mommy & Ava! (2 mons.)

The Girls on Valentine's Day!



Ava 3 months!



Kayla's 11th Birthday!














Easter Sunday














Ava 4 mons.










Emma's 7th Birthday!









Ava 5 mons.

No comments:

Post a Comment